Vietnamese Brides: All You Need To Know About Vietnamese Mail Order Brides
Top 10 features of Vietnamese brides
Before you find a Vietnamese wife, you should know what kind of a person she’ll be. Myriads of interesting things you can discover about a typical Vietnamese woman for marriage. Here are the most common ones:
- Stunning appearance. When discussing Vietnamese women for marriage, it’s important to highlight their appealing appearance. In Vietnam, much attention is given to how they look, and there are high beauty standards. So, most Vietnamese ladies you’ll meet online or offline will be mesmerizing. They can look like Anh Thu, Diem My, and Elizabeth Thuy Tien.
- Perfect body shapes. One of the most striking features of Vietnamese girls for marriage is their bodies. They tend to be slim. Their legs are quite thin and long. Their waists are thin and appealing at the same time. Besides flawless skin complexion, these women tend to have small but cute faces with larger eyes and higher cheekbones.
- Interesting women. If you have a chance to meet ladies who’ll look like Elly Tran Ha or Ha Anh Vu, they’ll surprise you with their appearance. They’re also interesting interlocutors. They’re never boring, and since most of them love and respect their country and culture, they have a lot to share with you.
- Docile partners. When it comes to Asian ladies, it’s common to talk about submissive women for marriage, and this is so true about Vietnamese brides. They make ideal wives, as they never oppose their partners. They’re okay with male dominance in the family and are taught to respect their husbands no matter what.
- Excellent cooks. One of the main reasons to consider a Vietnamese mail order bride is her skills in the kitchen. She’ll know how to impress you with her national dishes. One of the main benefits of living with a Vietnamese bride is a chance to try food like banh cuon, pho, bun cha, goi cuon, and the like.
- Fans of long-term bonds. When talking about the dating culture of Vietnamese ladies, it’s important to know that casual dating isn’t something in demand. It’s not popular, and when dating mail order Vietnamese brides, you should know that you should be ready for long-term bonds.
- Calm ladies. Being calm is really a cool feature to discover when dating Vietnamese brides. It’s hard to find and meet a lady from Vietnam who’ll be aggressive. Instead, they called to be ladies of compromise. Such a feature makes them ideal for marriage and popular among Western guys.
- Family values. Why Vietnamese women? One of the main reasons is that they’re quite family-oriented ladies. Family is of utmost importance for Vietnamese ladies. In other words, if you’re interested in finding women who want to dedicate their lives to their families, it’s hard to find a better match than a Vietnamese girl for marriage.
- Patient partners. A virtue of a good wife is to be patient. This is what makes Vietnamese mail order brides ideal choices for Western guys. Vietnamese ladies are known for their patient nature, making them great spouses. Such a feature explains why Vietnamese wives are great at keeping their marriages stable.
- Passionate lovers. Are they good in bed? It can seem like Vietnamese women are not really emotional at first. Yet the closer you become, the more you’ll be convinced that Vietnamese ladies are passionate partners in bed.
Common stereotypes about Vietnamese women
Is there a reason why you shouldn’t consider Vietnamese ladies for marriage? Thanks to their great inner world accompanied by their charm, Vietnamese girls are among the most popular brides in the world. But that’s not all. Alas, when looking for Vietnamese girls for marriage, you can come across some stereotypes slandering them, and here are some of them to be debunked:
- They’re easy women. Some people think that being a foreigner is enough to attract Vietnamese ladies. But is that true? While Vietnamese are keen on meeting foreigners, they’re not easy women. You should prove that you’re the right person to deserve their respect and love.
- They’re gold-diggers. They don’t love you and want to get your money. This is one of the most common stereotypes about Vietnamese ladies. If you’re not respectful, loyal, and caring, you won’t have any chance to gain their attention.
- They’re scams. Scams are prevalent in the world of international brides. If you want your Vietnamese girl for marriage to be real, you need to trust a professional dating agency instead of appealing to the help of random agencies. But the claim that all Vietnamese brides are scams is completely wrong.
- They’re emotionless. Asian women, including Vietnamese women, may not be good at expressing their emotions, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have any. You need to be close to them to gain their trust before they can open up.
- They’re not educated. There were hard times when Vietnamese women couldn’t access education, but these days are gone. Nowadays, Vietnamese pay attention to education from childhood, so the claim that Vietnamese ladies are not educated is wrong.
Vietnamese wedding traditions
Marrying a Vietnamese woman can be a dream of many singles; you can do that in Vietnam. Before doing so, you should know more about the different wedding traditions yet interesting to observe. Here are some of them:
- Wedding date. It’s a really important aspect of any wedding in Vietnam. The date should be chosen carefully enough. One of the most common ways of choosing an auspicious date is to visit the temple, where monks help them choose the right date.
- Prayer at the altar. Praying at the altar remains one of the common traditions. The process starts with the parents of the groom, and it continues until the couple prays. Mainly, prayers are directed to their ancestors rather than to any particular god.
- Special attire. Much attention is given to Vietnamese dressing. Although it’s common to see a couple in common white and black, some couples stick to traditional Vietnamese attire. The bride will wear a red dress, while the man is clad in blue.
- Tea ceremony. During the morning of the wedding ceremony, it’s common to see a tea ceremony, known as Ruoc Dau. When the groom visits his bride’s house with gifts, the bride will prepare tea for her groom and his family.
- Cognac and food. Don’t ever attend a Vietnamese wedding while being full. You should be hungry enough, as you’ll have a lot of food. Besides, cognac is one of the most popular drinks during weddings.
There’s more to discover when attending Vietnamese weddings, and you’ll have a chance to see great things like lion dancers performing a special dance to bless the newlyweds.
Interesting things to know about Vietnamese brides
|Female population||More than 50 million females|
|Male to female ratio||101 males to 100 females|
|Average age of marriage||Approximately 22|
|Sexiest Vietnamese women||Ho Ngoc Ha, Ngoc Trinh, Mai Phuong Thuy|
|Popular means of dating||Local venues, wedding ceremonies, social networking, dating sites and apps|
When discussing Vietnamese women for marriage, you can be sure that these women don’t fail at being great wives. But that’s not all. Although Vietnamese women are interested in weddings, there’s been an increase in international marriages. One of the main reasons is an increasing number of divorces, and now it’s about 0.2 divorces per every 1K population; there’s a steady growth in divorces. Thus, local women are now more interested in trying their luck outside their homeland.
Where to meet Vietnamese brides
It’s time to consider where you can meet your future wife from Vietnam. Mainly, you may have 2 options to consider. One is a trip to this country, and the other is dating Vietnamese girls online.
Top 5 cities to discover
If you have time to travel to Vietnam to meet your future soulmate, you should know about the following towns worth your attention:
- Hanoi. It’s the capital of Vietnam. There are many interesting things to discover, including the street food offering a wide range of great dishes. In the Old Town, you can see amazing architecture left from the French colony. What’s more, this is a city where you can enjoy the nightlife venues.
- Ho Chi Minh City. This is another great and crowded city. It’s located in the Southern part of Vietnam. It’s also referred to as Saigon, a popular name among locals. You can meet not only many locals but also many tourists and ex-pats. Don’t forget to visit the Military Museum, popular for its insight into Vietnamese military power.
- Hoi An. Why should you visit this city? Besides offering odd yet appealing architecture, it’s known for its canals and bridges. You can visit pagodas, villas, and shophouses that combine the cultures of countries like France, China, and the US. Thus, it’s one of the most intercultural places in Vietnam.
- Da Nang. Hanoi is in the North, while Ho Chin Minh is in the South, but what is an ideal place in between? This is where Da Nang is located. It’s the most popular destination if you’re interested in sandy beaches. You can meet the hottest Vietnamese girls during your travels to this place.
- Dalat. While the cities above are quite crowded, there’s a good yet quiet place for those who want to spend their time enjoying the fresh air. This is where Dalat can be indispensable. It’s a cool spring city, or better say, a rural city offering a wide range of natural places to visit. What’s more, it’s full of French colonial villas.
Online dating sites
If you’re interested in dating Vietnamese women, you’re not obliged to go to Vietnam. There’s a better alternative, like online dating. It offers a real chance to meet real women from this country. With the help of professional and reputable platforms, you can easily meet your soulmate. But why is online dating better than a real trip to Vietnam? Here are the main things to know:
- It’s about convenience. You can easily find a person who can tickle your interest with just a few clicks. For this, you don’t have to leave any place, and top dating platforms offer a mobile dating experience to allow you to date on the go.
- It’s really cheap to date online. The cool thing about dating sites is that they don’t require you to spend a lot. Despite being an affordable venture, a trip to Vietnam is still more expensive than dating online.
- It offers a wide range of Vietnamese brides. When dating offline, you may have one shot not to miss. But that’s not true about online dating that offers myriads of women for marriage. So, you’ll never miss your chance of finding your ideal match.