Chinese Brides: Discover Your Chinese Women For Marriage Online
Top 10 features of Chinese brides
Who’s a Chinese bride? When talking about Chinese mail order brides, it’s normal to imagine a loyal, committed, and family-oriented lady. But is that all? Here are some interesting features of Chinese brides for marriage:
- Charming nature. What comes to your mind when thinking of Chinese brides? Among their top features, you should admit that they’re the most charming ladies in Asian countries. If you’re into women who are sexy and hot like Bianca Bai, Cherry Ngan, Chrissie Chau, or Fan Bingbing, then you simply need to meet Chinese ladies.
- Sexy bodies. The most common thing about Chinese ladies is their body shapes. Indeed, it’s not common to meet women from China who won’t be fit and slim. One of China’s most accepted beauty standards is having a good and slim body shape like that of Gaile Lok, Guan Xiatong, and so on.
- Intelligent women. When thinking about other common features of Chinese women for marriage, it’s impossible to skip the fact that Chinese women are among the smartest ladies in the world. Much focus and attention is given to better the education levels of Chinese people.
- Submissive women. Smart women can seem like ladies who are really independent and liberal, but that’s not true about Chinese women. Instead, they’re known for being quite submissive life partners.
- Great cooks. One of the myths about Chinese people is that they eat everything capable of moving. This is wrong. Chinese cuisine is actually one of the most diverse ones. You can be lucky to meet a lady from China who’ll cook you food like dim sums, quick noodles, shitake fried rice with water chestnuts, chicken with chestnuts, and so on.
- Respectful partners. In Chinese culture, respecting family members and older people is a must-have feature. Thus, when dating these women, you’ll notice that they treat everyone with respect, including you.
- Shy and reserved women. At first, you may notice that Chinese ladies are reluctant to show their emotions. This is quite normal, as they might take her time before they can be open with you. This is also about their emotions.
- Ladies of coconut culture. Coconut culture is quite a good term related to Chinese women. You can feel that Chinese women are not eager to meet and even date you at first. But it should not be seen as something rude. They can be hard outside, like in the case of coconut, but really smooth inside.
- Family values. Family is indeed a top priority for Chinese women. Did you know that it’s common for Chinese women to live with their parents before getting married? It’s not surprising that they’re so committed to their families.
- Women of various traditions. Drinking hot water or celebrating 2 birthdays is common among Chinese women for marriage. There are even more interesting and peculiar traditions specific to Chinese culture. This is what makes it even more exciting to discover.
Common stereotypes about Chinese women
It’s true that Chinese girls for marriage are really outstanding ladies who are ideal for love and marriage. But you can also come across some negative stereotypes about them. Here are some of them:
- They don’t like foreigners. One of the claims is that women in China aren’t keen on meeting foreigners. Or they don’t even speak other languages than their native one. Actually, this is quite wrong, and most Chinese ladies are quite open people.
- They’re only career-oriented. Diligence is what describes them best. Of course, Chinese ladies are never lazy, but it doesn’t mean they dedicate everything to their careers. Instead, they’re versatile, managing to combine their careers and family lives.
- They’re very cold. When it comes to emotions, Chinese brides might not be as expressive as you expect. They can be shy and reserved, but it takes time before they can be open to you. It’s just a matter of time.
- They’re not passionate. How good are they in bed? Chinese women are impressive when it comes to bed. They know how to make their men content. Thus, you don’t have to worry about Chinese women’s performance in bed.
- They use cheap stuff only. The notion of Made In China has always been associated with something that is of low quality. But it’s not true. Nowadays, Chinese products are among the most-sold products where affordable prices offer products of high quality. Thus, Chinese women buy what suits them most.
Chinese wedding traditions
China is a great place to visit, and there are so many things to discover. When in China, you can visit their weddings, and there are so many interesting traditions to witness. Here are some of them:
- The invitation to the wedding. In general, you’ll receive an invitation with red gold letters. Besides, that invitation will have a symbol of Double Happiness. What’s more, the invitation will include some info about the bride, groom, and their parents.
- The marriage bed. This is a ceremony called the An Chuang. It means to see the marriage bed before a couple gets married. It’s one of the common traditions in China. The process involves the decoration of the bed with different things.
- The ceremony of hair combing. This is a romantic tradition. It symbolizes a new stage of adulthood. The bride sits in front of a mirror. The groom sits nearby. A woman in the room will light the candles and start combing the hair of both bride and groom. The combing is repeated 4 times.
- Chinese tea ceremony. The ceremony of tea is another common aspect of Chinese traditions. It’s a process to express the respect of the couple toward their families. It’s seen as an appreciation of their love.
Interesting things to know about Chinese brides
|Female population||More than 701 million females|
|Male to female ratio||104 males to 100 females|
|Average age of marriage||Approximately 22.8|
|Sexiest Chinese women||Chrissie Chau, Fan Bingbing, Gigi Lai, Gao Yuanyuan|
|Popular means of dating||Social networking, top Asian dating platforms, local dating apps|
Chinese women are more traditional than you may think. Despite modernization and technological advancement in the country, traditional values remain important in Chinese society. When dating Chinese women, you should know more about them, and here are things to know about them:
- Marriages in China. When compared to other countries, the marriage rate in China is great. Women are still interested in getting married. There are 5.8 marriages per 1K population, showing that Chinese women are more marriage-oriented.
- Divorces in China. How often do they divorce? In China, there’s been a steady decrease, and nowadays, it’s about 3 divorces per 1K population. This shows that Chinese women are good at keeping their marriages stable.
Where to meet Chinese brides
If you’re planning to meet Chinese women for marriage, you should know where to start your journey. One of the first things to consider can be a trip to China, which is one of the best destinations.
Top 5 cities to discover
China is getting wealthier and more dominant in the international arena attracting more tourists. When traveling across the country, don’t forget to plan your journey with the following major cities where you can find a Chinese bride:
- Beijing. This is one of the most crowded places in the world. There are more than 20 million people residing in the capital city of China. Myriads of various attractions are waiting to be discovered in one of the best places in the world. The nightlife of Beijing also offers lots of interesting places where you can meet hot Chinese brides.
- Hong Kong. It’s another cool place to visit in China. It’s a city of skyscrapers that lies on Victoria Bay. What’s more, it’s a shopping paradise, as there are so many shopping streets that can offer the most interesting and good things to buy. It’s a place where English is widely spoken.
- Shanghai. It’s the largest city in China. It’s one of the richest places in the world. Thanks to modern architecture and towering skyscrapers, it’s one of the most spectacular places to visit. What’s more, the abundance of Art Deco buildings contributes to the charm of this charming place, and the Bund, a venue located alongside the riverbank, is another great destination that’s also known as the museum of buildings.
- Xi’an. If you’re a fan of history, you should visit this amazing city. You shouldn’t miss visiting the Army of Terracotta Warriors and Horses. There are great ancient city walls that deserve your attention. This is a city that was once the capital of 13 dynasties. Although it’s getting modernized, it preserves its historic sites.
- Guangzhou. Long ago, it was a path of the Maritime Silk Road. Thus, the impact of diverse trades made it a unique place. Nowadays, it’s a city blending different styles of architecture, making it an amazing destination to visit. When in this city, don’t forget to visit the Liurong Temple and Huaisheng Mosque.
Online dating sites
A trip to China is a great opportunity to see how rich and diverse this country has become. It opens a new door to meeting different people, and it gives a chance to meet hot ladies. But do you need to travel to meet a Chinese mail order bride? Actually, there’s a better alternative in the face of online dating sites. Through internet dating, you’re given a chance to meet your soulmate from China, but why is it a better alternative? Here are the main reasons:
- Hassle-free dating. You can be good or bad at dating. When online, you get higher chances of meeting the lady of your dreams no matter how good you are at impressing ladies. Online dating gives a chance to everyone, as it’s easy, convenient, and pleasant.
- More options to consider. What if you fail at dating someone? You go on with the next candidate. There’s no problem like running out of options. Thanks to internet dating, you get a chance to meet myriads of charming Chinese women for marriage.
- Affordable pricing. This is another great benefit of dating online. Even the most professional dating sites are affordable when compared to your venture into traveling to China. Besides, the internet offers a real chance to meet real women for marriage.